- Use of the outdoor picnic area is included with all party bookings for a maximum of 45minutes after the children have finished the pony activities. You may use this area to have snacks/cake which you will have to arrange yourself, we do not provide any food. You must bring bin bags and take away all your rubbish with you. (The outdoor eating area is not available to use until 17th May. If you book a party for a date before 17th May, it will include the pony activities only, no use of the picnic area afterwards. This is in order to comply with Covid restrictions because the pony activities count as outdoor sport however using the picnic area does not. Thank you for your understanding.)
- Minimum children required for a party is 7. The maximum we can accommodate is 14.
- Parents/ people who would like to walk along while the children are riding will need to wear wellies/walking boots they don’t mind getting muddy. One non-rising parent/adult is allowed to attend per riding child. We will not allow more spectators to attend than the number of children attending.
- Children attending should be dressed in long, comfy trousers (skirts, dresses and shorts are not suitable!) and closed shoes i.e. boots/wellies as opposed to sandals. Also may be worth telling guests that all children taking part will need to wear a helmet and these are not designed to fit elaborate hairstyles; a low ponytail or french plaits are ideal.
- No party poppers, confetti or piñatas please.
THE OPTIONS ARE:
30mins riding + 10mins grooming + Feeding carrots.
£27 per child
45mins riding + feeding carrots (no grooming).
£33 per child